Why Ardites Testing Service?
Ardites Testing Service believes in providing the best quality as we are “Serious about Quality”. We have over a decade of experience in the Software Assurance sector. We provide the upmost customer satisfaction through our experience and dedication with accurate and consistent results through our Software Testing Service.
Our Competitive Advantages
Our company do provide other Services, our testing service is one of a kind due to:
- We have Certified Software Test Engineers who are:
a) a team of dedicated QA experts
b) ISTQB® Certified
- Over 12 years of experience in providing software testing services
- Software testing processes done following the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Preventing maximum amount of high-severity bugs leading to better software quality
Our Testing Services
The test which is run by a Tester without the use of any automated or readymade tools rather the entire test is done manually. It usually done through the end user’s perspective. Furthermore, this helps the testers get more familiar with the software and helps them write accurate test cases for each of the scenario.
Some of the advantages of manual testing are:
- Identifies most of the bugs
- UI and UX issues can be detected easily
- Cheaper to perform
- More reliable
Test Automation runs using a specialized software testing tool to do a complete test. In addition, the entire process is automated and the expected result is already known beforehand. Since, testing done by automation therefore, once taken time and effort to set it up, can significantly save your time to do complete regression tests every day without any intensive labor.
Some of the advantages of Test Automation are:
- It is faster to perform
- Eliminates Human error (Improved accuracy)
- Higher test coverage
- Faster feedback
- Cut overall QA cost
This involes Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), that is, calling the API, getting output and then validating the response of the system. Therefore, using defined input parameters API is called. This test is used to test a collection of APIs that need to be tested as a system. Moreover, one of the biggest advantages we gain here is we do not need to rely on UI to be perfect to go ahead with the testing of the functionalities. We need API testing for the application which is consuming services from different application to show results. For instance, Price comparison websites.
Some of the advantages of API Testing are:
- Test for Core Functionality
- Access without UI
- Reduced costs
- Time efficiency
Performance testing determines how a system performs in terms of stability, speed, scalability and responsiveness under a particular workload. In other words, companies run these tests for them to identify and target performance-related bottlenecks. We need performance testing in order to determine whether or not a particular software fulfills the performance requirements it needs and stability under peak traffic events.
Some of the advantages of Performance Testing are:
- Detecting bottlenecks
- Helps predicting future capacity shortcoming
- Helps improve optimization and load capabilities
- Measures speed, stability and accuracy
BENEFITS OF USING ARIDTES TESTING SERVICE
We test functional and non-functional software features to make sure it complies with the requirements specification and offers outstanding user experience. In addition, we have experienced testers of 3+ years of experience and 15+ years of experienced Test Manager.
- Requirement Analysis
- Website, Mobile App and Database Testing
- Test Plan and Test Case Development
- Reporting and Bug Tracking
- Regression Testing
- Test Automation tool evaluation and recommendations
- Framework implementation using Test Automation
- Automation scripting and execution
- Automated Regression testing
- Website and Mobile App Automation
- Automation tools used are Java, Maven and Python.
- API and Web Services Testing
- Functional API Testing and Monitoring
- Runtime error detection
- API Testing using Postman
- Security Testing
- Load Testing
- Stress Testing
- Stability Testing
- Performance Management
- Performance testing using Jmeter
To use any of our above Testing Services, contact us