ARDITES Consultants are experienced to understand organization process needs & interpret CMMI model in their context. We at ARDITES strive to help organization to define, revise processes to meet CMMI requirements by interpreting it in their context & working need, train the process users, help in implementation through coaching & audits.
CMMI®, Capability Maturity Mode
CMMI®, Capability Maturity Model® Integrated, is a process model used to establish & improve the organization processes to support achieving organization & project goal. CMMI is defined with evolutionary improvement concept having 5 steps, known as level (Capability or Maturity).
CMMI model is also used to evaluate, termed as “Appraisal” to rate the process (Capability) or set of processes (Organization Maturity). CMMI model can be used in any domain of work through Development, Services, Acquisition, People & Data constellations.
CMMI for development
CMMI for services
CMMI (Svc) is a model/ integrated set of superlative practices,truly accepted, apricated and widely used around the globe that improves performance, capabilities & maturity of organizations that provide services in various market segments such as Business to business(B2B), Business to direct customers (B2C), separate services for particular project or assignment, and those that are part of a product offering to compete the world which demands the best in class services.
cmmi consulting process
- Help in identifying team of internal auditors
- Train identified internal auditors
- Conduct internal audits through interviews and document reviews
- Prepare and present report on gaps and non closures
- Plan facilitation sessions for closing the gaps.
Facilitation on Processes and Metrics Program
- Guidance on implementation of Documented Quality Management System with enhanced process compliance to CMMI.
- Facilitation on organization wide metrics deployment.
- Help in planning for Process Implementation and Institutionalization.
- Recommending improvements/ tailoring in processes during implementation.